I hope all of your breaks were fantastic and you are revved up to be back at school! I know I am excited to see all of you.
Please remember that sometime today we need you to come in and confirm your schedule. Do this by 5pm today, otherwise it may be a while before we can have it officially fixed.
While you were gone we changed the video and cd collection. Most of the videos have been integrated into the stacks, they still have the 1 week check out time but they are in with the books now. All videos that have to do with film or music are in the new Giere, which is located at the top of the stairs in the main lobby. All cds have been moved the same place as well. You know that they belong there while shelving because the call number starts with the word GIERE.
Let me know if you have any questions,
Heidi
No comments:
Post a Comment